Tuesday 3 March 2009

Update on the fair!

Just to bring you all up to date, the event is now just over 4 months away but over half the tables have now been booked and paid for, which is fantastic!

There is one downside to this though, all the jewellery tables have now been sold, so if you would like to go on the waiting list for this please get your application in to me as soon as possible!

We are looking for the following crafts in particular;

wooden items, including children/baby toys
beauty products, such as soaps and bath bombs
candles
food products, such as baked goods and traditional sweets
clothing for adults, maybe screen printed t-shirts for example
paper goods
artwork, including screen prints
knit and crochet, funky stuff, maybe such things as knitted washclothes

Some of these may apply to you, or you may know someone who they do apply to, if so, please get them to contact me :)

You can also check out the Flickr Handm@de group - http://www.flickr.com/groups/handmadefairs/ for more info as well :)

So please get your application back to me as soon as possible :)

For any further information, or an application form, please mail me at handmadefairs @ raspberry (dot) co (dot) uk

2 comments:

  1. Hi there
    I have just recently decided to take action on an idea i have had for some time, the catalyst for which was the current state of the construction industry. My products are children's bedroom and nursery furniture and accessories with more products aimed at other age ranges being designed as we speak. I have just attended the hyde end show at easter weekend mainly for the purpose of feedback as i didnt have much time to prepare and the response was great, I had intended to do the Calke Abbey show by the same organizers but have decided not to as I still have not had time to finish enough of my products, so I am currently looking for alternative shows to attend, and I heard about you through Pink Doodle. Could you tell me if you have any stalls available still and what the price is.
    Sorry if I've rambled on a bit I do tend to do that a bit.

    you can contact me at dreamcraft@mypinkdoodle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry forgot to add my name

    thanks simon

    ReplyDelete